Cheescake with Philadelphia
This recipe was sent by Silvia from Florence.
- 150g dry of cookies (like "digestive" kind)
- 100g of butter
- 500g of cheese like Philadelphia (normal, light or with yoghurt)
- 150g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- Prepare the base crumble the dry cookies.
- Melt the butter and mix with the cookies in a bowl until you get a smooth paste.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for 40/50 minutes.
- Blend the Philadephia cheese and add the vanillin, sugar and eggs one for time.
- Mix well the mixture until it is uniform.
- Grease and flour a cake pan with border opening.
- Take the base from the fridge and extend on the bottom press with the back of tablespoon.
- I usually use a round steak hammer.
- Pour the cheese mixture on the base, level well and put in the oven preheat at 170° for 50/60 minutes.
- When it's ready, let it cool before eating.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/