Clafoutis with cherries
It's a very nice French recipe. It Needs a tart pan, ceramic o metal is the same. I had only a baking pan, and the result was good.
- 450g of cherries without pit
- 100g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 100g of flour
- a pinch of salt
- 175ml of milk
- 4 tablespoons of single cream
- 1 teaspoon of extract of vanilla or a sachet of vanillin
- Grease a tart pan, pit the cherries and place on the bottom of tart pan.
- With a electric whisk beat the sugar with eggs, yolk, 4 tablespoons of single cream and milk, until to obtain a mix light yellow color.
- Add flour and salt slowly with vanillin.
- Pour the mix perfectly smooth in the tart pan, up the cherries.
- Bake in the hot oven about 200° for 45 minutes, as long as ins't compact and brown on surface. Don't need to attend that cake is cold to eat it, serve at ambient temperature.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/