This sauce is the base for the gravy, but without meat. That's the reason we call it "fake". It's very cheap because the vegetables are note expensive. It's very good with all kind of long or short rough pasta.
- Tomato (or tomato puree into pieces or peeled)
- Herbs compounds from parsley, onion, carrot, celery
- olive oil
- Chop herbs after washing and clean.
- Put some oil in a pan and fry the chopped herbs.
- Cook at least 10 minutes then add the tomato.
- Cook at least twenty minutes, then let it rest.
- Like all sauces most cooks more is good.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/