This sauce can be prepared using champignons or with any other type of mushrooms frozen or fresh. A tip, rinse the mushrooms under running water even frozen ones, because they aren’t always well cleaned.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Tomato puree
- Half stock cube
- Olive oil
- Take 3 cloves of garlic and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Take some mushrooms cut and cleaned and put inside the pan. Add a little salt and pepper.
- After 5 minutes, add a little minced parsley.
- Cook another 5 minutes and add a little tomato puree, not too much because the tomato taste covers the flavor of mushrooms, add half stock cube and cook another 10 minutes.
- If you use frozen mushrooms extend the cooking time. If necessary, add half a glass of white wine.
- Mushrooms sauce is good with short pasta, to use with long pasta you will have to cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces, leaving someone bigger for decoration.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/