- 800g of carrots
- besciamella sauce 200ml
- Peel and cut the carrots into pieces about 5 cm long. Put them in the basket for steaming and cook until they are soft (about 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile prepare the bechamel sauce as directed in this recipe, or use one ready.
- Preheat the oven to 200° , cut each piece of carrot into four parts along the way.
- Grease a baking dish with butter, put the carrots and cover with the white sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve hot.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/