This is an original American recipe from Oklahoma.
- 1kg sweet potatoes
- 250ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- juice of half lemon
- Wash the sweet potatoes carve the skin in several places.
- Cook in boiling water for 30/40 minutes until they are soft. Drain and allow to cool, then peel.
- Put the milk to warm with butter, cinnamon and maple syrup, without boiling.
- Mash the potatoes and mix in the milk processing them.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/