Eggplants parmigiana mode
The original recipe needs the fried eggplants. I grill the eggplants, because they are more lighter.
- 2 eggplants
- 400g of tomato puree
- Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan grated cheese
- Clean and cut into slices about 1cm in the eggplants lengthwise.
- Put them in a bowl sprinkle salt at least 10 minutes to remove the bitterness. Then grill the eggplant on the plate.
- Take a baking dish and grease it and pour a little tomato. If it is too thick dilute with water.
- If you use peeled tomatoes mix and add a little water too.
- Make a layer of eggplant, then tomato, sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs, add 2 or 3 pieces of mozzarella salt, pepper and oregano. Do other two layers as well.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 200°.
- To do this recipe available for Dukan diet don't use oil, parmesan cheese and bread crumb. Replace the normal mozzarella with light mozzarella. Proceed in order as described above.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/