A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer when you access at some websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize the preferences expressed by a user during a previous navigation, when he comes back to visit that site. A cookie doesn’t contain or collect information. However, when read by a server in connection with a Web browser, you can help a website to provide easier access, for example, remembering previous purchases or the details of an account. The information may enable the identification of the visitor.
On this site you are installed the following types of cookies:
First-part Cookies: They are the so-called “Cookie technical” ones used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service. “They are not used for purposes other and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. We will therefore always used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus undermining the display of the web).
These cookies are of two categories, persistent and session:
– Persistent: once you close your browser they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
– Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
Family Cookie technical part are:
– Cookies navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access and customize restricted areas).
– The analytical cookies, similar to cookies where engineers used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site.
– The cookies of features, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language preference, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
They are stored on your computer by third parties, such as social networks and the advertising agency. The remarketing of Google Adwords, for example, saves cookies that expire after a set number of days and serve to build segments of interest based on the pages you visit.
Cookies are stored in the memory of your browser and each generally contains:
– The name of the server from which the cookie was sent
– The time, the date of the request and the cookie expiration
– IP address
– The kind of operating system, browser, screen resolution and other technical information
– A value, usually a unique number generated randomly by computer
The web site server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize you when you return to a site or navigate from page to page. Only the server that installs the cookie can read that data. These data are anonymous and are processed and stored for statistical purposes only.
The majority of web browsers accept cookies. It still has the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings of your browser.
By doing this you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
Below we list the types of cookies we use on our website and it is used:
Technical cookies: they are used in automatic form to provide services such as, but not limited to, responding to comments, sending requests for assistance or information, language selection, session.
Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors use our website. We use this information to improve your experience on our site.
To disable, remove or block cookies you can use browser settings according to their guidelines: