Pasta with Roman broccoli, anchovies and tomatoes
- 320g short pasta (as fusilli, penne..)
- Half Roman Cabbage
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 anchovy filets in olive oil
- 300g of cherry tomatoes
- Chili pepper
- Grated pecorino romano cheese
- Cut the plumes of the cabbage and wash.
- In a pan with a little olive oil fry the garlic, chili pepper and anchovies.
- Melt the anchovies and then add the cabbage cover and cook about ten minutes, adding a little water if it needs.
- Cook the pasta and add the tomatoes at broccoli.
- Drain the pasta when is "al dente" and sauté in the pan with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese to taste and serve.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/