For this recipe should be best to have a pan called "Testi ", but as an emergency you can also use the normal pan. It's usually filled with cottage cheese, but there are those who like to use Nutella. Anyway they are very good.
- 500g chestnut flour
- cottage cheese for the filling
- water as required
- Butter or lard to grease
- In a large bowl place the flour of chestnuts add a glass of water at a time, stirring with a whisk.
- The mixture should be quite liquid.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Heat "testi" grease them with butter, pour a ladle of mixture semi-liquid, wait until it becomes hard just, then cover with a "testo" and turn testi together and cook a few minutes on the other side. When ready fill it with cottage cheese and rolled up.
- Eat it immediately, warm are better.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/