This is an american recipe original from Idaho.
- 600 gr of a small sweet american potatoes or 4 big (the american potatoes are long and sweet)
- Vegetal oil
- Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Peel and clean the potatoes under water. Cut into long.
- Grease a slice of potatoes and put it on the griddle.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with a brown sugar.
- Spill all with a maple syrup.
- Put the griddle in the over at 210° for 1 hour.
- Twist often the potatoes and grease.
- Instead of sugar and cinnamon use a mixture of salt, pepper, chili pepper and garlic.
Italian Cook - Italian recipes, pasta, pizza, lasagne only the original italiancook.it http://www.italiancook.it/